Australian Study Requirement
The Australian Study Requirement is satisfied when:
- You have completed one or more degrees, diplomas or trade in Australia
- The qualifications must be awarded by Australian educational institutions that are registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)
- Instructions for the course(s) must have been conducted in English
- You were physically in Australia for your study
- You must have completed two academic (actual course duration) years or 92 weeks of study in Australia, over a of 16 calendar months.